Here the blog discussing Fix HP Printer in Error State Windows 10. Then, if you having any HP printer problems in Windows 10? Or you have received numerous error messages while working your HP Printer such as “Printer is Offline”, but the latest is “Printer is an error state“. Then don’t worry about it, Therefore, HP Printers are hugely popular PC accessories but also the most prone to problems after an upgrade to Windows 10. Well, many numbers of users complaint the problem “Printer in Error State on Windows 10” while trying to operate it? This problem, usually occur after your system gets new updates causing the connected device to stop the job. When you can’t get a printout of your document despite you have not made a mistake it creates a very annoying moment. Or even after happening this error, uninstalling and reinstalling the device doesn’t seem to work. Or computer screen freezes and troubles you to continue further with your system. Thus, you just need to follow the given methods to fix this error.
Methods to Fix HP Printer in Error State Windows 10
Here are few simple ways work to fix Printer in an error State on Windows 10.
Method 1:- Run Troubleshooter
Its suggestion for you to run a printer troubleshooter if you are unable to print or connect to your HP Printer in Windows 10. Please follow the below steps to troubleshoot printer and fix problems.
- Ensure that your printer is plugged into the power supply and turned on. Check the USB connection (for wired printers) or the wireless connection (for wireless printers).
- If none of the above steps work, download and run the printing troubleshooter.
- If you are still having problems, then your printer may need a new driver. Right-click (or press and hold) the “Start” button, and then select “Device Manager”. Then “Expand Printers” and find your printer in the list, right-click (or press and hold) it, then choose “Update Driver” option.
In this way, you can resolve your issue.
Method 2:- Check Wi-Fi or Cable
After the above steps, still, if your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with the printer itself.
Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.
Method 3:- Choose “Use Printer Online” Option
If the HP printer is in the Offline state, then follow the below steps to make it Online.
- Click on the “Windows + X”, then go to “Control Panel” and then click on “Devices and printers”.
- Then click on the “Printer”.
- If the “Printer is offline”, then it shows “Offline” status. If the Printer is online it shows “Ready”.
- If the Printer is offline, set it to online.
- Then right-click on the printer and then choose “Use Printer Online”.
- Then display should change to ready when the printer is set to online.
Hopefully, the above steps help you to fix your issue.
In case you have any issue, then contact at HP technical support number to connect with skilled technicians for immediate help.
Call at +1-888-877-0901 HP Printer Support Number Is Available 24×7 To Help
You can call at HP Printer Support Phone Number +1-888-877-0901, which works round the clock for your assistance. We are independent HP customer support service providers and backed by a team of the well-experienced and capable technicians, who can fix your any kind of HP technical issues or errors in an easy way. So why you are waiting for here! Just pick your phone and contact at the toll-free number to get the hasty support for HP troubles. Hence, we are glad to assist you further.