In spite of various laptop brands, users tend to rely the most on HP due to its brilliant features and user-friendly nature. Users often face severe glitches with their laptop due to malware attack, storage issue etc. For which a factory reset helps the user to get a new start with their laptop and get rid of all the glitches that the users were encountering.
In case you are struggling with the same issue and do not how to factory reset HP laptop, connect with HP Support USA to get easy solutions and fix the glitches quickly.
Why Resetting Your Laptop?
If you want to give your laptop a new start, resetting your laptop back to the factory settings is the best and easiest solution. You need to spend hours cleaning up files, uninstalling programs, defragmenting your hard drive etc. Hence, a factory reset will be the best solution.
Resetting your laptop clears all the corrupt data and enhances the speed of your device. You might have encountered a few problems with your laptop like with viruses, malware, or you just want to sell it and remove all your programs, files, passwords, and other sensitive information. If you do not know how to factory reset your HP laptop, you can connect with our experts.
Easy Solutions On How To Factory Reset HP Laptop
Resetting your laptop will improve the performance and clear all the glitches you were facing. But, remember to back up all the essential data as your hard disk will be wiped clean. We have mentioned a few of the easy ways for you to get the job done on your own.
Solution 1 – Reset Laptop With Recovery CD’s
You can reset your laptop with a Recovery CD. To implement it, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Insert the recovery CD. On restarting your laptop HP Recovery Manager will pop-up on the screen.
- Press on System Recovery option and then on Factory Reset.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to start the reset process. It might take a few minutes to complete it.
- You need to follow the on-screen instructions until you encounter the “Restoration Complete” screen.
Now click on the Finish option. Your laptop will reboot, and the Windows Setup Process will display on the screen.
Solution 2 – Resetting without a CD
You can also factory reset hp laptop without a recovery CD. Perform the steps mentioned below to complete the process. Also, remember to back up all your essential data from losing it.
- Make sure that the power adapter is plugged in and the laptop is charging. Also, check the internet connection.
- Reboot your laptop by pressing F11 to boot the Recovery Manager. If you are unable to see the recovery message, you need to enable BIOS.
- Click on System Recovery and then click on Back Up Your Files and click on Next and follow the instructions on your screen.
Solution 3 – Perform an HP System Recovery Directly in Windows 7, 8, and 10
Before switching on the main process to reset your HP laptop directly in Windows 7/8/10 make sure to disconnect external devices like drives, printers, external disc drives, etc.
- Click on the Start Menu and then on the “Recovery Manager.”
- Now, click on Yes and select System Recovery link.
- Now click on Yes and then on Next. Your HP laptop will restart and a recovery window will open.
- You need to follow the instructions as they appear on the screen and back up your files.
Get In Touch With Us For Instant Assistance
If you are still not clear about how to factory reset your HP laptop, get in touch with us. Our experts are available 24*7 and will provide you with valuable solutions to fix the issue quickly.
You can call us on our Helpline Number at +1-800-712-5704 and discuss the errors with our experts. They will provide you with immediate easy solutions.
You can also drop us an email mentioning all the queries at our email ID email@example.com. We will reach to you the moment we receive your complaint. Alternatively, you can also chat with us through our Live Chat Portal.